If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this website, you may notify us by providing the following information to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and its location on the website, including a description of the content and its URL;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Upon receipt of a proper DMCA notice, I will remove or disable access to the infringing material and take reasonable steps to notify the content provider or user responsible for the material in question.
I reserve the right to terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
Please be aware that under the DMCA, any person who knowingly makes a material misrepresentation that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If you have any questions about this DMCA notice, please contact at email@example.com.